My life's Intro
Hey! everyone! this is me Bryan and this is my first time creating a blog. In this blog, I'm going to tell you what is all about me. What are my daily life style, daily routine and last but not the least, my favorite hobbies. I hope you enjoy reading my first blog.
First thing I always do in the morning right after my eyes opened is to drink cold water. Therefore, the curse of lazyness won't eat me and will make me completely wake up. Of course my next thing to do must take a tooth brush, shower then eat some healthy foods before i go to school. But i always forget to eat my breakfast because i'm the type of man that don't have good ability to manage time. The reason i always forgot my meal is doing house chores. My mother is working in other country, so i have no choice but to do all the cleaning all over the house before going to school. In the other side, my situation inside my classroom is too hard for me. Since i always do many things before going to school, the tendency of my body is to get tired, so I always feel sleepy in all periods of my class. But I still somehow keep making up in every lesson, i think it's because my teachers are too entertaining when they are discussing the lessons, so it keeps me awake until our class ends.
I use to be active in our school's activities when it comes at dancing. Dancing became one of my hobbies since when i was grade 7 when i started to join cultural dance nights and then until i keep joining dance activities until now. I think my day will not be complete if i don't make even a little dancing in at least 5 minutes. I think this is one of my talents too, because I think i'm enjoying when i'm dancing. I feel the exitement when i hear the word dance so i think this is my talent.
![]() |
(I joined a dance group last year 2018)
|

When I arrive on home, this is the time I feel like i'm in heaven, because I finally be able to get rest. But before I take my rest, I eat a lot of foods because I haven't take my breakfast and lunch, always. So it's like i just eat once in a day, every day. It's so hard for me, but I think I got use to it, and it became my life style and I'm still happy because I'm able to survive every day. After I ate a lot, it's my rest time!, and it is playing mobile games like mobile legends until I fell asleep. It's my favorite hobby because it make's me feel happy and it removes my stress every day. I think i can't sleep without doing my hobby, that's how i love playing mobile games.





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery inspiring
ReplyDeleteinterestingggg
ReplyDeletenice nice keep it up.
ReplyDeleteNice blog! It was a pleasure to know you. I'm inspired, indeed. You really inspire me because you worked so hard, you were fearless, you were tough. I can feel how hard it is for you to do things simultaneously. Keep it up! Continue to do things that will make you happy
ReplyDeleteThanks!! <3
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI suggest that you drink warm water in the morning because it's not healthy of drinking cold water and try to eat breakfast and lunch and manage your time to do that. 🙂
ReplyDeleteNoted!✓
DeleteIt’s really nice to know you more Bryan. The blog is simple, yet, it’s so meaningful. I’m happy to know you’re making good in doing the things that make you happy. One thing I noticed, you should also take good care of your health in order to continue the things you love. May you continue to be an inspiration to others. Stay good and humble. Enjoy life as it comes. God bless.
ReplyDeleteThank you sir! I'll try my best to take care my health from now on
DeleteIt was a nice blog bryan, keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeletenice boss bry
ReplyDeleteContinue being a hardworking student and a good son, because that will be your motivation in achieving your goals in your life and always aim for the success...DEKIMASU!!!
ReplyDeleteshukraan lak sayidi
DeleteContinue what you're doing and you'll be successful.
ReplyDeletetuloy mo lng yan men yung pag aaral mo
ReplyDeleteWoooooooooooooooow, continue dancing! U dance well!
ReplyDeleteSure . I'll do my best!
DeleteI also feel like i'm in heaven when i playing mobile legend kaya tara laro na
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteYour blog is really inspiring..just continue to do your hobbies that makes you feel happy.And lastly,just a reminder manage your time properly, and don't forget to eat breakfast. Take care always
ReplyDeleteNoted
Deletenice bro
ReplyDeleteYour description really suit your personality, bry!
ReplyDeleteParehas tayo lagi ko ding nakakalimutan kumain dahil d ko din mamanage time ko hahaha bagal ko kase kumilo e. Tapos pag nasa bahay na ako dun ko din nararamdaman na sobrang gaan ng pakiramdam ko . Heaven e hahaha.
ReplyDeleteWiws gaya gaya hahaha
DeleteVery inspiring, I see how strong you are despite of everything, KEEP ON FIGHTING and success will come to you...
ReplyDeleteAlways enjoy what you're doing!
ReplyDeleteyou are a good dancer. you have a future in dancing . and be strong to have a successful life in future
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWow interesting❤️
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Goodjob❤
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletewow nice blog my son..You have never stopped surprising us with your talent and capabilities.It has been an honor to raise you and I am proud of the kindhearted man yo'uve become. I hope I can give you all the happiness that your heart can contain..I love you so much..mommy so proud of you😘
ReplyDeleteHi kuya Bryan kong gwapo.. Hehe..
ReplyDeleteWow galing naman tlga.. Bukod sa gwapo matalino at talentado pa. Saan kapa.. Hehehe...
Hanga ako sayo despite of everything. Alam mo na yon kuya.
Super duper taga Hanga moko. Hehe.. Artista lang ang peg..
Magaral ka po nang mabuti.. Yakang yaka mo yan.. Alam ko c Nanay /Tita Nena so proud of you.. Mwuahugz...
How i wish i can dance like you bry
ReplyDeleteNice one pri
ReplyDeletecontinue dancing and dancing Bryan. how i wish i can dance like you bry. i know how talented u are so continue to pursue every talent u have.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletewow! you're a good dancer and master in playing Mobile Legends hahaha
ReplyDeleteNice blog kuya bry. Its very inspiring. And i hope you can manage you time properly from now on. Charr . Keep it up. And i know you were a good dancer. So, break a leg to reach you dreams. -aprilaustero
ReplyDeletenice and very inspiring blog bry.. keep it the good work.. lam ko naman kung gaano ka kabait, katalino, at karespetong bata.. kaya isa ako sa taga hanga mo.. hehe.. pero sana wag mo pabayaan ang health mo at sana wag mawala ang time sa pagkain at pahinga mo. sa panahon ngayon bawal magkasakit lalo kana meron kang malaking obligasyon na ginagampanan ngayon.. kaya dapat lagi kang in good health db? hehe.. basta ingat lagi jan bry.. god bless and guide you always..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful content
ReplyDelete